Despite thousands of reports of bleeding and fatalities, Xarelto brought in $2 billion for Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson and Bayer. Xarelto lawsuits are filed for various reasons, one being that Xarelto prioritized profits over patient health.
Across the country, Xarelto injury lawsuits claim that Bayer and Johnson & Johnson:
- Failed to issue a recall or update a warning after it became clear that many patients suffered serious and life-threatening injuries.
- Sold an unreasonably defective and dangerous drug
- Encouraged doctors to use the more dangerous and expensive drug through an aggressive marketing campaign
- Withheld information about the lack of an effective reversal agent
- Failed to adequately warn against the risk of excessive bleeding
If you or someone you love has experienced uncontrollable bleeding or another serious side effect after using Xarelto, you may be able to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering and more. Additionally, if you lost a loved one due to Xarelto, you may be able to seek further damages in a wrongful death claim.
Pharmaceutical companies have legal teams devoted to fighting against injury claims. You need a law firm on your side who is experienced in successfully handling defective drug cases. For more than 20 years, our accomplished attorneys have protected the rights of injury victims. We aren’t intimidated by big pharmaceutical companies and we never back down from a fight.
CONTACT OUR AMARILLO XARELTO INJURY ATTORNEYS TODAY
If you or a loved has suffered an injury due to Xarelto, the clock may already be ticking on your case. It is crucial to contact Wood Law Firm LLP right away online or at (806) 304-0447 to discuss your case for free. We proudly serve Amarillo and nearby areas of Texas.