Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Amarillo
Legal Representation for Victims of Serious Bodily Injury
If you or someone you love has suffered serious bodily injuries, your life has been changed forever. You face an uncertain future, and you need help. Who will pay for your medical expenses? How will you pay your bills, now and in the years to come? How will you afford the treatments and therapy that will give you the best chance of recovering physically? If someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing caused your injuries, the Amarillo catastrophic injury attorneys of Wood Law Firm, LLP can help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
To begin, simply call us at (806) 304-0447 and schedule your free initial consultation with a member of our team.
Types of Catastrophic Bodily Injuries
These types of injuries are life-altering without exception. In an accident, it is not uncommon to suffer more than one type of serious injury, making recovery an even longer and more difficult process.
Examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Head injuries
- Brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns
- Organ damage or loss
- Crush injuries
- Multiple broken bones and fractures
- Vision loss
- Hearing loss
- Severe scarring
- Facial trauma
- Neurological damage
- Persistent vegetative state
Serious Injury Accidents
The type of accident that caused your injuries will affect how we handle your case.
Our Amarillo injury lawyers represent individuals who have been seriously injured and those who have lost loved ones in accidents such as:
- Car accidents
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Bus accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Railroad accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Oil Field Accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Injuries caused by defective drugs and medical devices
- Fires and explosions
- Accidents and injuries caused by defective products
The Compensation You Need to Recover
Serious injuries take a heavy financial toll. You already know that the initial expenses are overwhelming. Most injury victims do not anticipate the enormity of the long-term costs of serious injuries. Our catastrophic injury lawyers in Amarillo work with medical experts, economists, and other experts to determine how much you can expect your injuries to cost so that we can demand enough money to see you and your family through your lifetime costs.
We will fight for maximum compensation for your existing and future economic and non-economic damages such as:
- Emergency medical care
- Surgery and other medical treatments
- Lengthy hospitalization
- Initiating rehabilitation and therapy
- Special equipment necessary for you to return to your home
- Ongoing purchases or rental of medical equipment
- Medications, medical supplies, and nutritional support
- Home modifications to accommodate a disability
- Purchase and maintenance of a special vehicle and equipment, such as a wheelchair van and lift
- Long-term care in a nursing home or other facility
- Home health care
- Custodial care
- Future medical procedures for the injury itself
- Ongoing therapy
- Lost income and future lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Physical impairment
- Mental impairment
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of the capacity to enjoy life
- Diminished quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Medical treatments for secondary conditions and complications
To learn more about how we can help you and your family, please contact the Amarillo catastrophic injury attorneys of Wood Law Firm, LLP today. We are always here to help.
Hear What Our Clients Think
These guys are AWESOME!- Dwayne Holmes
They treat you like a family.- Melvin C.
Channy and Leslie are the best.- Lorreta C.
We were pleased.- Jeanne C.
Such a pleasant experience.- Carrie G.